Lavender essential oil, also known by its botanical name Lavandula angustifolia, and is the most popular essential oil in the world.
Lagunamoon Lavender Essential Oil is extracted from lavender flower by steam distillation, and our product line consists of essential oils that come from only one-time extraction, never second-time or third-time extraction. It takes 35 pounds of lavender flowers to produce just one 15ml bottle of lavender oil.
Here are some usages of Lagunamoon Lavender Oil
- Insomnia treatment - add a few drops of lavender oil to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet for a restful night’s sleep.
- Freshen the air - freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining several drops of lavender oil with water in a spray bottle.
- Reduce stress - add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck to ease muscle tension.
- DIY a body lotion - combine a cup of unscented shea butter, 1/4 cup of coconut oil, and 20 drops of lavender oil into a bowl and mix well, this lavender body lotion will help to nourish your skin.
- Inflammation treatment - combine 1-3 drops of lavender oil with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, apply the mixture directly to the inflammation area by using a cotton swab, 3 times a day.
- Insect repellent - mix 4 drops of lavender oil and water in a spray bottle and shake it, spray it on your body before you go outside.
Keep out of reach of children.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
You may also be interested in:
How to use tea tree oil at home
5 Home uses for lemon essential oil