Tea tree oil, also known as melaleuca oil, has been widely used in many fields such as medical products and skincare products, but do you know how it can be home used?
Here are some suggestions for using tea tree oil.
- Wound Healing - add several drops of tea tree oil to your wound treatment, it will encourage wound healing.
- Acne Treatment - apply tea tree oil directly to the affected area by using a cotton swab.
- Help Get Rid of Nail Fungus - add a few drops of tea tree oil to the equal amount of coconut oil, mix them well, and apply to the affected area by using a cotton swab.
- Cleaning Surface - add water to a spray bottle then add 20 drops of tea tree oil, shake well until thoroughly mixed, the mixture will be a great cleanser for the surface.
- Reduce Dandruff - add a few drops of tea tree oil when applying shampoo, it will help reduce dandruff, itchiness, and greasiness.
- Aromatherapy - add a few drops of tea tree oil to your favorite diffuser and turn it on. This method is great for opening your airway and cleaning the dust and bacteria in the air. As you inhale the fresh air, the aroma helps enhance mental wellness and improve your sleep quality.
- Massage: dilute 3-5 drops of tea tree oil with 10 ml of carrier oil before applying to the skin. Massage them gently on your skin to help essences penetrate the skin, as the massage helps you fight fatigue and feel revitalized.
Cautions: Do not swallow, do not use on children and pets.
Why choose Laguna Moon Tea Tree Oil?
We choose the leading supplier in America only to provide you with pure and natural organic oils. Only pollution-free growing conditions can yield plants from which we can extract safe and certified organic essential oils. Extra care is taken during the distillation process to ensure the best possible quality.
Use Lagunamoon tea tree oil to DIY your personalized shampoo, body wash, deodorant, soap, all-purpose cleaner, etc. We know you are so creative, please do not forget to share your idea with us!
You may also be interested in:
5 Home Uses For Lemon Essential Oil
A Few Drops A Day Keeps The Doctor Away
How To DIY Your Own Essential Cologne And Beard Oil
Essential Oils Set of 20-Invigorates Mind And Senses