Warm, spicy, stimulating.
Leaves & Flowers
Country of Origin:
OCIMUM BASILICUM (BASIL) OIL
- Soothes sore muscles and joints
- Assists with clear breathing
- Acts as a cooling agent for the skin
- Promotes mental alertness and lessens anxious feelings
- Helps deal with feelings of anxiousness, fear, or nervousness
- It is strengthening and calming to the heart and mind
- Helps mitigate overwhelm, stress, fatigue
- As an "oil of renewal", it may even assist a person in their efforts to overcome addiction.
How To Use
Diffuse at home or work for a stress-soothing experience.
- To support respiratory health:
Diffuse throughout the day, or inhale it occasionally directly from the bottle.
To achieve an overall sense of well-being:
Diffuse for 30 minutes a couple times a day.
Basil blends well with
- clary sage
How To Store:
- Store oils out of direct sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Avoid heat sources.
- Keep the cap tightly closed on the bottle.
- Alternatively, store them in an aromatherapy storage box.
- Basil oil can irritate the skin and should always be diluted into a base oil.
- Avoid if pregnant or nursing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not suitable for young children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.