24K gold has been used to achieve and maintain youthful and glowing skin since the ancient times by the Japanese, Romans, as well as Eqyptians, including Cleopatra. Known for her flawless beauty, the famous Egyptian Queen was said to have used a gold face mask every night to preserve her stunning beauty and flawless complexion.
- Prevent or reduce fine lines, wrinkles, spots, sun damages, and other signs of aging.
- Improve skin elasticity and firmness.
- Achieve an opulent, youthful, radiant glow.
- Lighten complexion, blemishes, and scars.
- Maintain hydration.
Give yourself a royal treatment. You are the Queen!
How It Works:
- Accelerate cell re-generation and metabolic rate.
- The gold ions activate body cells and nerves.
- Enhance collagen production.
- Help drive oxygen into the skin and thus encourage skin renewal.
- Slow down collagen depletion.
- Lock in moisture.
- aqua (water)
- glutamic acid
- hyaluronic acid
- ceramide 1
- hydrolyzed collagen
- alchemilla vulgaris extract
- aloe ferox leaf extract
- hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract
- centella asiatica extract
- camellia sinensis leaf extract
- vitdamin e (tocopherol)
- xanthan gum
You may also be interested in:
How to use dead sea natural mineral mud mask
A brightening serum that takes effects in a week