No Products in the Cart
ON ORDERS US$80+
ON ORDERS US$100+
ON ORDERS US$150+
Glycolic acid is a type of AHA which is derived from sugar cane. It’s an exfoliant that helps remove dead skin cells and unclog congested pores. It can go deep into your pores because of its smallest structure, which means it is efficient to remove any impurities and banish blackheads. Glycolic acid is not only an efficient exfoliator, but it also does many benefits to your skin. For example, it can help improve skin texture and fight sun damage.
This Glycolic Acid Serum contains a 15% glycolic acid treatment, it gently but effectively dissolves dead skin cells for an instantly smoother texture, and it helps visibly reduce dark spots and wrinkles.
This serum is lightweight, non-sticky, non-greasy, and fast-absorbing. Free of alcohol, silicone, artificial fragrances, which works for all skin types including sensitive skin.
Ingredients and Benefits
15% Glycolic Acid (AHA): the fastest-working and fastest-absorbing AHA
- Removes dead skin cells and unclogs congested pores
- Battles dark spots, acne scars, and dullness
- Helps stimulates the production of elastin and collagen
Aloe Leave Extract: selected soothing ingredients
- Calms and soothes the skin
- Nurtures the skin after exfoliating
- Moisturizes and replenishes the skin
- Balances complexion by inhibiting the activity of tyrosinase that stimulates melanin production
- Boosts collagen production to enhance skin elasticity
- Effectively discourages melanin production
- Fades hyperpigmentation and reduces dark spots
Niacinamide: Vitamin B3
- Interrupts the transportation of melanin
- Reduces existing melanin by boosting metabolism
- Improves the skin barrier function to enhances its tolerance
- Hydrates the skin to visibly eliminate wrinkles and flaky skins
Hyaluronic Acid: helps moisture skin
- Encourages moisture retention and leaves the skin dewy, supple, and smooth
- Promotes blood microcirculation and prepares for maximum absorption of other nutrients
Retinol: a derivative of vitamin A, helps to anti-aging and fade hyperpigmentation
- Targets free radicals to delay aging
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces sun damage and photoaging
- Supports Vitamin A in Anti-oxidation
How to use
Use nightly after cleansing, apply four to six drops daily to the face before moisturizer, avoiding the eye area. Tap into the skin with fingertips.
Caution: Since it’s a powerful acid, discontinue use or consult with your dermatologist if skin feels uncomfortable.
You may also be interested in: