10mL Single Bottle
Country of Origin:
- Helps balance hormones
- Promotes healthy skin and hair
- Lifts mood while having a calming effect
- Help us connect with our own heart.
- Helps heal emotional traumas.
- Helps us find inner joy and playfulness.
How To Use?
- Put Ylang Ylang into an Epsom Salt bath for relaxation.
- Refresh your skin with an aromatherapy steam facial using Ylang Ylang essential oil.
- Put on your wrists for a sweet and floral perfume.
- Add Ylang Ylang to fractionated coconut oil for a deep hair conditioner
- Massage into the shoulders or back, apply to the feet, or use aromatically to promote peace.
- For emotional balance, ylang ylang oil is best used either over the heart or aromatically (even inhaled directly from the bottle).
Ylang ylang blends well with
How To Store:
- Store oils out of direct sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Avoid heat sources.
- Keep the cap tightly closed on the bottle.
- Alternatively, store them in an aromatherapy storage box.
- Always test for skin sensitivity prior to widespread use and use on the feet when possible.
- Excessive use of any oil can lead to skin sensitization.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.