Rich, sweet, sensual, romantic
Leaves & flowers
Country of Origin:
VANILLA PLANIFOLIA (VANILLA) FRUIT OIL
- Fights depression.
- Fights anxiety.
- Enhances libido.
- Promotes restful, deep sleep.
- Potent mood enhancer.
- Exudes a calming and relaxing effect.
To relax your body and mind:
Massage 10 drops of your homemade vanilla oil infusion into your neck, feet, chest and stomach. This relieves muscle aches, PMS cramps, feelings of anxiety and works as an antibacterial agent.
To improve sleeping patterns:
Inhale 3-5 drops of vanilla oil before bed or make your own vanilla oil bath by adding 5-10 drops to warm water.
As a perfume:
Add 10-20 drops to a spray bottle and mix it with equal parts carrier oil (like jojoba or almond oil) and water. You can spray this vanilla oil mixture on your sheets, furniture, body and hair.
For skin health:
Add 2-3 drops to your daily face wash or lotion.
- Vetiver blends well with
How To Store:
- Store oils out of direct sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Avoid heat sources.
- Keep the cap tightly closed on the bottle.
- Alternatively, store them in an aromatherapy storage box.
- No known toxicity.
- If pregnant or nursing, please consult your doctor.
- Always test for skin sensitivity prior to widespread use and use on the feet when possible.
- Excessive use of any oil can lead to skin sensitization.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- If you start to experience headache or nausea, discontinue its use immediately.