30mL Single Bottle
Pungent, pure, strong, camphoraceous, balsamic and bittersweet
Leaves and new shoots
Country of Origin:
MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL
- Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin
- Promotes healthy immune function
- Protects against environmental and seasonal threats
- Promotes healthy boundaries, specifically in unhealthy relationships.
- Helps build independence.
- Allows us to love ourselves, trust our own abilities, enjoy our own presence.
How To Use?
For occasional skin irritations:
Apply 1-2 drops onto affected area.
To enhance immunity:
Add 1 drop to a veggie cap to enhance immunity.
For facial cleansing:
Combine 1 drops with your facial cleanser or moisturizer for added cleansing properties.
To prevent razor burn:
Apply to skin after shaving to prevent razor burn.
To purify and strengthen nails:
Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering .
For Facial Steam:
Add 1-5 drops in a steaming bowl of hot water and cover both head and bowl with a towel. Excellent for bringing comfort to the sinuses and respiratory system and for enhancing skin health.
In the Diffuser:
Diffuse tea tree alone or in combination with eucalyptus and lavender as needed throughout the day, especially when colds and flus are being passed around.
As a Compress:
To promote healthy skin tissue, put 10 drops of tea tree oil in 4 oz of water. Then, soak a cloth in the water and wrap on affected area.
Tea tree essential oil has great benefits as a scalp cleanser. Pure tea tree oil can be irritating to the skin when applied directly, so add a few drops to your favorite shampoo.
There are many uses for tea tree enhancing home cleanliness. Tea tree oil can be added to your household cleansers to amplify their purifying action or used directly for a more powerful effect.
Tea tree blends well with
- all citrus oils
- clary sage
How To Store:
- Store oils out of direct sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Avoid heat sources.
- Keep the cap tightly closed on the bottle.
- Alternatively, store them in an aromatherapy storage box.
- Do not take tea tree oil internally.
- Do not apply directly to the eyes or mucous membranes.
- Always test for skin sensitivity prior to widespread use and use on the feet when possible.
- Excessive use of any oil can lead to skin sensitization.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.