Citrus reticulata or nobilis
10mL Single Bottle
Extraction by Expression
Country of Origin:
CITRUS RETICULATA (TANGERINE) LEAF OIL
- Excellent source of antioxidants
- Soothing and relaxing
- Cleansing and purifying
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Natural deodorant
- Removes mold
- Removes foot odour
- Insect repellant
- Uplifts your mood.
- Encourages creativity.
- Brings out playfulness, happiness, and spontaneity.
- Benefits those who feel overwhelmed, overworked, stuck, depressed, or cranky.
To boost energy and uplift mood:
Place 1-2 drops in the palm of your hand, rub together, and cup over the nose and mouth for 30 seconds or diffuse throughout the room.
To promote feelings of calmness:
Apply to flex points or abdomen. Dilute with fractionated coconut oil to minimize sensitivity if needed.
To release stress:
Diffuse throughout the day. Consider massaging over the solar plexus daily to help bring about playfulness.
To mitigate feelings of grief:
Inhale from the palms of your hands, or diffuse throughout the room as needed. Also consider applying over the heart.
Diffuse tangerine oil throughout your home using an oil diffuser. You can also directly inhale the oil by sniffing it right out of the bottle or applying some to your skin and clothes and smelling it that way, similar to a perfume.
You should always dilute tangerine oil with a carrier oil like coconut oil in a 1:1 ratio before applying it directly to skin. Similarly to tnagerine, coconut also has its own benefits for skin and immunity, so these two together make an even better combination.
NOT for Internal Use:
According to the National Poison Center, tangerine oil is known to be poisonous if swallowed. Tangerine oil should NOT be taken by mouth for any reason, even though some traditional uses include tangerine oil as a mouthwash, treatment for bad breath, and treatment of toothache and mouth ulcers.
Tangerine blends well with
- clary sage
- juniper berry
How To Store:
- Store oils out of direct sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Avoid heat sources.
- Keep the cap tightly closed on the bottle.
- Alternatively, store them in an aromatherapy storage box.
- To avoid possible adverse skin reactions, we recommend a maximum dilution of 15% for topical applications.
- Always test for skin sensitivity prior to widespread use and use on the feet when possible.
- Excessive use of any oil can lead to skin sensitization.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.