Gel Nail Polish 2-Bottle themed set:
How to use
- Sanitize the nails and hands.
- Clean the surrounding nail plate.
- Shape the nail using a file.
- Remove the shine using a buffer.
- Trim and clean nail surface.
- Apply base coat and then cure under nail lamp for 30-60 seconds.
- Apply first layer of color gel. Cure.
- Apply second layer of color gel. Cure. (If it is cat eye gel, put a magnet over nails to get the cat eye effect first before curing.)
- Apply no-wipe top coat. Cure.
- Apply a layer of LAGUNAMOON top coat.
- Remove the inhibition layer with a cleanser and lint-free wipes.
- Massage cuticle oil the skin around the nail plate.
*Please bear in mind that photo may slightly different from actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor's display.
How to Remove?
File off the top coat gently.
Soak cotton pad with acetone, then wrap around each nail tightly with tin foil, and leave it for around 10 minutes or longer.
Use an orange stick or a cuticle pusher to remove softened gel gently