10mL Single Bottle
Country of Origin:
ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL
- Supports healthy digestion
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Helps reduce nervous tension and fatigue
- Encourages mental expansion, clarity, and insight.
- Helps coping with change.
- Promotes confidence.
- Helps build a sense of trust.
- Rub topically on bottom of feet or stomach to help with digestion.
- Diffuse Rosemary, or apply topically to help reduce tension, stress, and fatigue.
- Add a single drop to the hands, rub together, and cup over the mouth and nose to flood the senses for up to a minute to assist with transitioning.
- Add a single drop of rosemary essential oil to the hands, rub together, and cup over the mouth and nose to flood the senses for up to a minute, in order to help alleviate the nerves.
Rosemary blends well with
How To Store:
- Store oils out of direct sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Avoid heat sources.
- Keep the cap tightly closed on the bottle.
- Alternatively, store them in an aromatherapy storage box.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, have epilepsy, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician.
- Not recommended for those with high blood pressure.
- Always test for skin sensitivity prior to widespread use and use on the feet when possible.
- Excessive use of any oil can lead to skin sensitization.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.