Rosehip oil has been used for centuries in South America for its effective moisturizing qualities. This carrier oil replenishes dry and damaged skin and naturally promotes elasticity and firmness. Specifically, it is that regeneration that can provide anti-aging benefits.
Subtle, sweet, earthy, herbaceous or vegetable-like.
Country of Origin:
ROSA CANINA (DOG ROSE) FRUIT OIL
- Reduce the appearance of aging, such as premature wrinkles and fine lines
- Fight against premature aging and dry or dehydrated skin
- Promote moisture retention in skin and hair
- Stimulate the growth of thicker, longer, and stronger hair
- Eliminate dandruff and thereby support hair growth
- Remove dirt, sweat, and excess sebum from hair and skin
- Maintain the softness, suppleness, and radiance of skin and hair
- Soothe joint pain and ease stiffness to improve flexibility
- Soothe acne and reduce chances of future outbreaks
As a natural exfoliating face or body scrub:
Blend Rosehip Carrier Oil with a couple of drops of a preferred essential oil as well as some sugar. Apply this mixture to skin with the fingertips, rubbing in a gentle, circular motion, then rinse it off with warm water.
As a gentle facial moisturizer:
Massage no more than 3 drops of Rosehip Oil to a freshly cleansed face. This can be applied once in the morning and once at night to keep skin hydrated and supple.
Alternatively, up to 2 drops of Rosehip Carrier Oil can be added to a usual skin moisturizer. In hot weather, Rosehip Oil can be diluted with water inside a spray bottle and spritzed onto the skin for a refreshing feeling of hydration and to lock in moisture.
As an effective makeup remover:
Pour a few drops of the oil onto a cotton bud and gently wipe it across the eyelids and lashes. Any oil that remains on the skin will work to reduce the appearance of fine lines.
Hydration: Apply directly to the scalp and leave it on for an hour before washing it out. This will hydrate dry hair while soothing, eliminating, and preventing dandruff.
Conditioning: Add to a preferred natural shampoo, rubbed onto the scalp before showering, or applied to hair and left on overnight.
To restore damage:
Combine with Coconut Carrier Oil before being applied to the hair and scalp. These oils can also be gently heated in a bowl before being massaged for 10 minutes into natural, permed, or colored hair. The result will be hair that feels softer, smoother, and stronger.
Rosehip Carrier Oil hydrates and strengthens dryness and brittleness. It can be massaged directly onto nails using fingertips or cotton swabs and allowed to dry. This treatment is ideal for use just before bed and will restore nail health, especially if applied every night for at least one week.
2-3 drops of Rosehip Oil can be massaged into the affected area daily for 2-3 months or until there are visible results.
Rosehip Oil's thin consistency allows it to be absorbed into the skin faster than many other oils and it will not clog pores.
- Tea Tree
- Do not take internally.
- Do not apply directly to the eyes or mucous membranes.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers, and children should not use this product without first consulting a licensed healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
How To Store:
- Store oils out of direct sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Avoid heat sources.
- Keep the cap tightly closed on the bottle.
- Alternatively, store them in an aromatherapy storage box.