Country of Origin:
ROSA DAMASCENA (DAMASK ROSE) FLOWER OIL
- Helps balance moisture levels in the skin
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections
- Promotes an even skin tone and healthy complexion
- Emotionally uplifting
- Opens ones heart and soul to begin to love and connect spiritually.
- Alleviates feelings of fear, stress.
- Softens one's heart and helps heal relationships with one's self and others.
- Apply one to two drops to face, neck, and d¨¦colletage. Follow with the moisturizer of your choice.
- Diffuse in the morning to promote energy and vitality.
- Rose oils benefits the limbic system when used aromatically. Consider massaging a small amount over the heart daily, inhaling from the hands afterward.
- Diffuse as desired, inhale from cupped hands, or massage a diluted drop (or less) into the reflex points of the feet daily for peace and relaxation.
Rose blends well with
- clary sage
- ylang ylang
How To Store:
- Store oils out of direct sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Avoid heat sources.
- Keep the cap tightly closed on the bottle.
- Alternatively, store them in an aromatherapy storage box.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician.
- Always test for skin sensitivity prior to widespread use and use on the feet when possible.
- Excessive use of any oil can lead to skin sensitization.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.