Earthy, outdoorsy, balsamic, pine scent.
Country of Origin:
PINUS SYLVESTRIS (SCOTCH PINE) LEAF OIL
- Soothes sore muscles and joints
- Assists with clear breathing
- Acts as a cooling agent for the skin
- Promotes mental alertness and lessens anxious feelings
- Helps deal with feelings of anxiousness, fear, or nervousness
- It is strengthening and calming to the heart and mind
- Helps mitigate overwhelm, stress, fatigue
- As an "oil of renewal", it may even assist a person in their efforts to overcome addiction.
- In the Diffuser: Pine oil can be used to deodorize your rooms; add as often as needed for a great boost in pure, fresh air quality. Pine can also aid you in feeling alert, clear and productive. Add several drops to your diffuser along with cedar and neroli to create an aromatically pleasing and effective blend.
Pine oil can be applied topically (diluted), as a compress, in the bath, through direct inhalation, or used with a diffuser.
- For deep household cleaning, add several drops to warm water or to your favorite cleaner.
- You can also add a drop or two to the laundry.
- Add several drops to steaming water and inhale the vapor to assist in opening and clearing a deep, penetrating breath.
- Inhale pine essential oil through direct palm inhalation when you need a boost of strength and vitality.
- Add 4 drops pine to 1 oz lotion or massage oil and massage regularly into areas of the body that have been busy in the garden or at the gym.
Pine Needle blends well with
- clary sage
How To Store:
- Store oils out of direct sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Avoid heat sources.
- Keep the cap tightly closed on the bottle.
- Alternatively, store them in an aromatherapy storage box.
- Pine oil is non-toxic and non-irritant, but may irritate mucous membranes or cause allergic reactions in sensitive or allergy-prone individuals.
- Do a patch test first and use sparingly.
- Do not take pine essential oil internally.
- Avoid if pregnant or nursing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not suitable for young children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.