10mL Single Bottle
Country of Origin:
POGOSTEMON CABLIN (PATCHOULI) OIL
- Grounding, balancing effect on emotions
- Promotes a smooth, glowing complexion
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, scars, and stretch marks
- Helps connect one to her own body.
- Alleviates feelings of insecurity.
- Encourages self-love and acceptance towards oneself.
- Helps relieve anxiousness and stress.
- Combine with Peppermint and apply to the forehead, temples, or back of the neck to help with tension.
- Apply one to two drops to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, scars, or problem skin areas, or add to your favorite moisturizer.
- Combine with Vetiver and apply to the bottoms of feet to help calm emotions.
- For wrinkles Consider applying 1-2 drops of patchouli essential oil to your daily skin care routine, or apply a small dab topically to acne prone areas as desired.
- For a grounding effect Add 1-2 drops to the palm of your hand, cup over the nose and mouth, and breathe naturally for several minutes. Or massage into the soles of the feet and back of the neck.
Patchouli blends well with
- clary sage
How To Store:
- Store oils out of direct sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Avoid heat sources.
- Keep the cap tightly closed on the bottle.
- Alternatively, store them in an aromatherapy storage box.
- Always test for skin sensitivity prior to widespread use and use on the feet when possible.
- Excessive use of any oil can lead to skin sensitization.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.