Experience November: Citrine & Topaz, Gel Nail Polish 6-Bottle themed set:
Includes a carrying case.
- Sanitize the nails and hands.
- Clean the surrounding nail plate.
- Shape the nail using a file.
- Remove the shine using a buffer.
- Apply a thin layer of LAGUNAMOON™ Base Coat.
- Cure in a UV Lamp for 1 minute or LED lamp for 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin layer of LAGUNAMOON™ gel polish color from cuticle to free edge. Be sure to seal the edges.
- Cure in the nail lamp.
- Apply a second layer and then cure again. Only apply a third layer if needed.
- Apply a layer of LAGUNAMOON™ top coat.
- Remove the inhibition layer with a cleanser and lint-free wipes.
- Massage cuticle oil the skin around the nail plate.
*Please bear in mind that photo may slightly different from actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor's display.
File off the top coat gently.
Soak cotton pad with acetone, then wrap around each nail tightly with tin foil, and leave it for around 10 minutes or longer.
Use an orange stick or a cuticle pusher to remove softened gel gently