Country of Origin:
- Powerful cleansing properties
- Soothing to the skin; promotes a smooth, youthful-looking complexion
- Promotes emotional balance and well-being
- Secures our sense of maternal connection and healthy attachment, especially relating to trust, abandonment, trauma, and feeling unsafe.
- May support the parent-child bond in adoption and fostering, or support an adult in releasing childhood trauma that may impact their current relationships or ability to form trusting bonds with others.
- Diffuse to help promote awareness and uplift your mood.
- Add to your lotion/moisturizer to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Diffuse as desired or place 1-2 drops myrrh essential oil in your palms and cup over the nose and mouth while you breathe naturally.
Myrrh blends well with any warm, spicy oil like
As well as any floral or leafy oils like
How To Store:
- Store oils out of direct sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Avoid heat sources.
- Keep the cap tightly closed on the bottle.
- Alternatively, store them in an aromatherapy storage box.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.