10mL Single Bottle
Leaves & stems
Country of Origin:
CYMBOPOGON CITRATUS (LEMONGRASS) OIL
- Supports healthy digestion
- Soothes aching muscles and tendons
- Purifies and tones skin
- Helps alleviate negative energies.
- Clears feelings of being stuck, heavy, or low.
- To help soothe sore joints or muscle strains, combine equal parts fractionated coconut oil and Lemongrass oil and rub topically on area of concern.
- Combine with Melaleuca and apply to toenails for clean, healthy nails.
- Rub or spritz on skin before going outside. Lemongrass essential oil naturally repels insects.
- To relieve despair, place 1 drop in the palm of your hand, rub hands together, and inhale softly for up to 30 seconds or longer as desired.
- Diffuse during study times. Place 1 drop in the palm of your hand, rub hands together, and inhale softly for up to 30 seconds or longer as desired.
Lemongrass blends well with
- tea tree
How To Store:
- Store oils out of direct sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Avoid heat sources.
- Keep the cap tightly closed on the bottle.
- Alternatively, store them in an aromatherapy storage box.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.