10mL Single Bottle
Fresh lemon peel.
Extraction by Expression
Country of Origin:
CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) PEEL OIL
- Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces
- Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Promotes a positive mood and cognitive ability
- Promotes focus and clarity.
- Awakens the senses.
- Clear the mind of distractions.
- Help one tune in to the task at hand.
- Helps one overcome confusion or doubt, fatigue, overwhelm, and lack of enthusiasm.
- Clears self-doubt, limiting beliefs, stagnant energy.
- Diffuse Lemon oil with peppermint and lavender to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces. Lemon oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Diffuse several drops as desired, or massage over the heart center daily to increase connection.
- For Feelings of isolation, massage 1 drop over the heart center of diffuse several drops during times of emotional stress.
Lemon blends well with
- ylang ylang
How To Store:
- Store oils out of direct sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Avoid heat sources.
- Keep the cap tightly closed on the bottle.
- Alternatively, store them in an aromatherapy storage box.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.