Country of Origin:
LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL
- Widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities
- Soothes occasional skin irritations
- Helps skin recover quickly
- Eases muscle tension
- Encourages honest communication and expression.
- Calms a racing mind, allowing a person to settle into their heart and speak with gentleness and kindness.
- Eases anxiety or fear, including fears of rejection, and allows a person to feel present, calm, and engaged in healthy ways.
- Strengthens a sense of security and peace.
- Helps you build trust with people.
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet for a restful night’s sleep.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand for minor and occasional skin irritations.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck to ease muscle tension.
- Lavender can help you to feel more grounded and focused, helping you concentrate and think clearly when used aromatically throughout the room or home, or just on your body.
- Diffuse pure lavender oil in the air or inhale directly for at least 30 seconds as needed to manage mood.
Lavender blends well with most oils, especially
- citrus oils
- clary sage
How To Store:
- Store oils out of direct sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Avoid heat sources.
- Keep the cap tightly closed on the bottle.
- Alternatively, store them in an aromatherapy storage box.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.