No Products in the Cart
1. It has a beautiful reaction to the temperature.
2. The color starts to change at high temperatures and no color-changing effect will occur at low temperatures.
3. Can be applied evenly on the entire nail or used to draw patterns as desired.
4. Need to apply black or dark base color to achieve the best color-changing effect.
5. Let it air dry for about 6-15 minutes after application depending on the amount of liquid you apply.
6. The more liquid you apply, the more obvious the thermal color-changing effect is.
7. The color is blue at high temperatures and begins to change when the temperature drops. The whole color-changing process takes about 90s.
2g per bottle.
*Please bear in mind that photo may slightly different from actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor's display.
1. File and clean nail surface.
2. Apply Base Coat. Cure under nail lamp for 60-90s.
3. Apply a thin layer of Black or other Dark Color Gel.
4. Repeat step 3.
5. Apply an even layer of Thermochromic Liquid. Let it air dry for 2-5 minutes.
6. Apply Top Coat. Cure for 90s.
7. Remove the tacky gel layer with a cleanser- or alcohol-soaked cotton pad.
(If it is No-Wipe Top Coat, skip step 7.)
Step 5 can be replaced by the following two methods:
1. Use Thermochromic Liquid to draw patterns directly. Air Dry.
2. After step 5, transfer or draw patterns on the nails. Cure.