10mL Single Bottle
Fresh sweet orange peel.
Extraction by Expression
Country of Origin:
CITRUS SINENSIS (SWEET ORANGE) PEEL OIL
- Powerful cleanser and purifying agent
- Protects against seasonal and environmental threats
- High in antioxidants, which are essential to overall health
- Uplifting to the mind and body
- Uplifts the mind and its emotions, which may translate to an increase in physical energy, or an elevating mood.
- Opens ones mind and heart to the surrounding.
- Alleviates feelings of insecurity.
- Stimulates creativity.
- Brings out one's playfulness and sense of humour.
How To Use?
- Use in an all-purpose spray to cleanse and purify surfaces.
- Diffuse to uplift mood and energy levels and to freshen the air.
- Energize the mind and body. Dispense one to two drops in the palm of your hand along with equal parts Peppermint and Frankincense. Rub palms together and inhale deeply from palms, then rub on the back of neck.
- Use topically over the solar plexus and lower abdomen each day, or before situations that cause self-doubt.
- Add a drop to a shirt collar, rub through the hair, or inhale from cupped hands in times of fear, doubt, or anxiety.
Orange blends well with
- other citrus oils
How To Store:
- Store oils out of direct sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Avoid heat sources.
- Keep the cap tightly closed on the bottle.
- Alternatively, store them in an aromatherapy storage box.
- As with any citrus oil, it may cause photosensitivity when exposed to sunlight within 12+ hours of use. Use at night, or only on unexposed skin to avoid a reaction.
- Always test for skin sensitivity prior to widespread use and use on the feet when possible.
- Excessive use of any oil can lead to skin sensitization.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.