30mL Single Bottle
Rich, sultry, alluring, romantic.
Extraction by Expression
Country of Origin:
JASMINUM OFFICINALE (JASMINE) OIL
- Frequently used in massage therapy and to support muscles and joints
- Supports circulatory system
- Supports respiratory function
- Beneficial for oily skin conditions
- Stimulating aroma promotes feelings of strength, warmth, and vitality
- Helps you find your own inner support and strength.
- Helps one heal from relationships.
- Helps one overcome feeling unsupported, alone, or rejected.
- Find sturdiness and groundedness.
How To Use?
- Apply to the abdomen to manage the symptoms of PMS.
- Combine one drop with conditioner in the palm of hand, then apply to hair and scalp for added nourishing and moisturizing benefits.
- Dab one to two drops on fine lines and wrinkles and d¨¦colletage before applying facial moisturizer.
- Apply to pulse points to soothe nervous tension and uplift mood.
- Place a dab of jasmine absolute in the hands, rub together, rub over the nose and mouth and inhale deeply. Massage over the heart center for hope.
- Massage 1 drop of jasmine absolute over the heart center as desired for love.
Jasmine blends well with
How To Store:
- Store oils out of direct sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Avoid heat sources.
- Keep the cap tightly closed on the bottle.
- Alternatively, store them in an aromatherapy storage box.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.