Subtly sweet, floral.
Leaves & Flowers
Country of Origin:
GERANIUM MACULATUM (WILD GERANIUM) OIL
- Use in an aromatherapy steam facial to beautify skin.
- Add a drop to your moisturizer to help balance oil production.
- The balancing properties of Geranium make it great for both dry and oily hair. Apply a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner bottle, or make your own deep hair conditioner.
- Diffuse aromatically to help relieve occasional stress and tension.
- Place one drop in the palm of your hands, rub hands together, and cup over nose and mouth to breathe slowly, or diffuse as desired to release emotions.
- Diffuse geranium oil throughout the room, apply over the heart or solar plexus, or breathe from the palm of your hand for connection.
Geranium blends well with all essential oils.
How To Store:
- Store oils out of direct sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Avoid heat sources.
- Keep the cap tightly closed on the bottle.
- Alternatively, store them in an aromatherapy storage box.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.