Rich, licorice-like, reminiscent of anise.
Country of Origin:
FOENICULUM VULGARE (FENNEL) OIL
- Relieves indigestion and digestive troubles
- Eases monthly menstrual cycles
- Supports a healthy lymphatic system
- Calms minor skin irritation
- Supports a person's sense of responsibility or confidence.
- Helps alleviate self-doubt, low self-esteem, lack of motivation, accountability, or stubbornness.
- Helps one live in alignment with their values and integrity.
- Bestows strength and courage.
- Promotes stamina and longevity by strengthening the solar plexus.
- Rub Fennel on your stomach or on the bottom of your feet to help ease menstrual or digestive discomfort.
- To control feelings of overwhelm, place a drop in your hands, cup over the nose and mouth, and breathe deeply as desired for strength.
- For responsibility, place 1-2 drops on a cotton ball to stick in your car, home, or office vents. Diffuse as desired or add a drop to your shirt collar.
Fennel blends well with
How To Store:
- Store oils out of direct sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Avoid heat sources.
- Keep the cap tightly closed on the bottle.
- Alternatively, store them in an aromatherapy storage box.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Click the ASIN number below to purchase directly from Amazon.