Lagunamoon Gold Dust Gel Polish adds gold shimmer powder helps totally upgrade your manicure. The shimmer powder that the gel carries is extra-fine and subtly reflective, much like the beach sand that shines under the sunlight. Get a gold-shimmer manicure with the Gel Polish and let it give a sophisticated touch to your nails!
Natural-looking easy on, easy off colors that goes on evenly and smoothly.
More than two weeks.
8mL per bottle
*Please bear in mind that photo may slightly different from actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor's display.
Why You Love It
Made with natural-occurring resin.
Easy on, easy off.
No nasty smell.
No animal testing.
How To Use
1. Sanitize the nails and hands;
2. Clean the surrounding nail plate;
3. Shape the nail using a file;
4. Remove the shine using a buffer;
B. Apply Color
1. Apply a thin layer ofLAGUNAMOONBase Coat;
2. Cure in a UV Lamp for 1 minute or LED lamp for 30 seconds;
3. Apply a thin layer ofLAGUNAMOON Gel Polish from cuticle to free edge. Be sure to seal the edges;
4. Cure in the nail lamp;
5. Apply a second layer and then cure again. Only apply a third layer if needed;
C. Seal It
1. Apply a layer of LAGUNAMOON Top Coat;
2. Remove the inhibition layer with a cleanser and lint-free wipes;
3. Massage cuticle oil the skin around the nail plate.
How To Remove
1. File off the top coat gently;
2. Soak cotton pad with acetone, then wrap around each nail tightly with tin foil, and leave it for around 10 minutes or longer;
3. Use an orange stick or a cuticle pusher to remove softened gel gently.
Gel nail polish products are temperature - sensitive. The polish might thicken at temperatures below 68 °F/ 20°C.
To get the best result, please soak the bottle in warm water ( 104°F/ 40°C) for 2 -3 minutes to warm up the polish before use.