Sweet, balsamic, warm overtones of pine.
Leaves and cones
Country of Origin:
CUPRESSUS SEMPERVIRENS (ITALIAN CYPRESS) OIL
- Assists with clear breathing
- Promotes healthy respiratory function
- Soothes tight, tense muscles
- Supports localized blood flow
- Beneficial for oily skin conditions
- Creates an emotional cleansing, moving a stuck or slow-moving healing process forward.
- Helps us to learn how to go with the flow, showing a person how to let go, trust the process of life, and enjoy the course.
- Helps alleviate feelings of loss, control, tension and more.
How To Use
- Diffuse, inhale at the first signs of throat discomfort.
- Rub on the chest with fractionated coconut oil to support healthy breathing.
- Apply to tight, sore muscles or use with a carrier oil for massage.
- Mix together Cypress and Grapefruit essential oil with fractionated coconut oil and rub on problem areas to help give skin a firmer, more youthful appearance.
- Add one to two drops to toner to help reduce oily skin conditions.
- For trust issues, massage 1 drop over the heart center. If you're using this daily, get your tissues, journal, and possibly a counselor ready.
- Dealing with grief, use aromatically by diffusing in the room or inhaling directly from the palms of your hands.
- For perfectionism, inhale directly from cupped hands, or use 1 drop daily over the heart or solar plexus.
Cypress blends well with
- clary sage
How To Store:
- Store oils out of direct sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Avoid heat sources.
- Keep the cap tightly closed on the bottle.
- Alternatively, store them in an aromatherapy storage box.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.