10mL Single Bottle
Country of Origin:
EUGENIA CARYOPHYLLUS (CLOVE) LEAF OIL
- Powerful antioxidant properties
- Promotes circulation
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Promote healthy boundaries, helping a person feel empowered and encouraged to stand strong and break patterns of being victimized by creating honoring their needs and speaking for themselves.
- Helps one struggling with co-dependency, or those who find themselves too dominating or crossing the boundaries of others by also learning to stand independent of others.
- Helps a person learn to not care so much about what others think, and learn to love and accept themselves.
- For menstrual discomfort, rub three to five drops on the abdomen.
- Combine with Roman Chamomile and add to bath water for a stress-relieving bath.
- Apply to feet or pulse points to help balance hormones.
- Diffuse or apply to pillow at night for a restful sleep.
- Add to shampoo or hair conditioner to promote healthy hair and scalp.
- Combine with fractionated coconut oil to massage, soothe, or rejuvenate skin.
- Rub 1 drop of clary sage over the brow as often as every 1-4 hours during creative work.
- To address uncertainty, inhale directly from your hands and rub 1-2 drops over the brow as needed.
- For disconnection, rub 1-2 drops over the brow and/or heart before meditation or periods of relaxation or inner work.
Clove blends well with
- clary sage
- ylang ylang
How To Store:
- Store oils out of direct sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Avoid heat sources.
- Keep the cap tightly closed on the bottle.
- Alternatively, store them in an aromatherapy storage box.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.