Leaves and flowers.
Country of Origin:
SALVIA SCLAREA (CLARY SAGE) OIL
- Soothes monthly discomfort associated with menstrual cycles
- Helps balance hormones
- Soothes nervous tension and lightens mood
- Calming and soothing to the skin
- Clary sage is all about "clarity", giving you the ability to see clearly what is muddled, or to look ahead with vision and clarity at the possibilities.
- Dispels confusion and illusion, it's often used on the brow and during meditation, contemplation, or creative work.
- Helps us see possibilities that we struggle to find when we're lost in our own heads or thoughts and need to tap into something deeper, and can bring light to dark places we're struggling to move through.
- Helps us open ourselves to intuition and inner wisdom to be guided by an understanding that is both deeper within and further beyond us.
How To Use
- For menstrual discomfort, rub three to five drops on the abdomen.
- Combine with Roman Chamomile and add to bath water for a stress-relieving bath.
- Apply to feet or pulse points to help balance hormones.
- Diffuse or apply to pillow at night for a restful sleep.
- Add to shampoo or hair conditioner to promote healthy hair and scalp.
- Combine with fractionated coconut oil to massage, soothe, or rejuvenate skin.
- Rub 1 drop of clary sage over the brow as often as every 1-4 hours during creative work.
- To address uncertainty, inhale directly from your hands and rub 1-2 drops over the brow as needed.
- For disconnection, rub 1-2 drops over the brow and/or heart before meditation or periods of relaxation or inner work.
Clary sage blends well with
- wild orange
How To Store:
- Store oils out of direct sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Avoid heat sources.
- Keep the cap tightly closed on the bottle.
- Alternatively, store them in an aromatherapy storage box.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.