Leaves and flowers.
Country of Origin:
SALVIA SCLAREA (CLARY SAGE) OIL
- For menstrual discomfort, rub three to five drops on the abdomen.
- Combine with Roman Chamomile and add to bath water for a stress-relieving bath.
- Apply to feet or pulse points to help balance hormones.
- Diffuse or apply to pillow at night for a restful sleep.
- Add to shampoo or hair conditioner to promote healthy hair and scalp.
- Combine with fractionated coconut oil to massage, soothe, or rejuvenate skin.
- Rub 1 drop of clary sage over the brow as often as every 1-4 hours during creative work.
- To address uncertainty, inhale directly from your hands and rub 1-2 drops over the brow as needed.
- For disconnection, rub 1-2 drops over the brow and/or heart before meditation or periods of relaxation or inner work.
Clary sage blends well with
- wild orange
How To Store:
- Store oils out of direct sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Avoid heat sources.
- Keep the cap tightly closed on the bottle.
- Alternatively, store them in an aromatherapy storage box.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.