Branches, stalks, and trees.
Country of Origin:
CINNAMOMUM VERUM (CINNAMON) BARK OIL
- Put 2-3 drops in a spray bottle for a quick and effective cleaning spray.
- Dilute with a carrier oil then apply to cold, achy joints during winter time.
- Cinnamon oil is said to be an aphrodisiac for many. Try aromatic or topical usage on a regular basis.
Cinnamon blends well with black pepper, clove, cardamon, ginger, bergamot, frankincense, grapefruit, lavender, lemon, orange, rosemary, tea tree, thyme, and ylang ylang.
How To Store:
- Store oils out of direct sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Avoid heat sources.
- Keep the cap tightly closed on the bottle.
- Alternatively, store them in an aromatherapy storage box.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.