Intense sweet, delightful.
Country of Origin:
CHAMAEMELUM NOBILE (ENGLISH/ROMAN CHAMOMILE) FLOWER OIL
- Has a therapeutic, calming effect on the skin, mind, and body
- Soothes the systems of the body
- May help support healthy immune system function
- Supports a person who is seeking their purpose or struggling with feeling of purposelessness.
- Helps one to overcome discouragement, disappointment, or hopelessness, and find clarity and focus on the things that bring meaning to their lives and the lives of others.
- Softens one's Ego in order to tune into their own intuitive center for inner guidance, in order to hear one's wisdom speaking louder than one's own fears or unhelpful patterns.
- Brings about a sense of calm and peacefulness, which can often be closely related to a person's ability to lean into trust, promote serenity in all areas of life, or even release any need to create drama.
- Add 1 to 2 drops to your favorite moisturizer, shampoo, or conditioner to promote youthful looking skin and hair.
- Diffuse or apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime for a restful night's sleep.
- For skin add roman chamomile essential oil to your lotion, or use a very small amount of essential oil mixed with coconut oil.
Chamomile blends well with
- clary sage
How To Store:
- Store oils out of direct sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Avoid heat sources.
- Keep the cap tightly closed on the bottle.
- Alternatively, store them in an aromatherapy storage box.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.