Warm, woodsy, balsamic.
Country of Origin:
JUNIPERUS VIRGINIANA (EASTERN RED CEDAR) OIL
- Supports and maintains healthy respiratory function
- Helps skin recover quickly
- Promotes clear, healthy skin
- Relaxing and soothing aroma is perfect for massage
- Promotes a grounding, calming affect on the nervous system and is thought to have the spiritual affect of bringing people together.
- Helps individuals feel strong and confident in themselves, while still reaching out for connection and support from those around them, both rooting a person and opening their heart.
- Supports a person in overcoming tendencies to hide away, to hold their cards close to their chest, or to mistrust.
- Helps create a sense of community and healthy relationship boundaries, or give a person the strength to examine their struggles with others, either personally or on a whole.
How To Use
- Diffuse after a stressful day to relax the mind and body.
- Use with a carrier oil in massage therapy.
- Add 1-2 drops to facial toner or moisturizer for added clarifying properties.
- Inhale directly or diffuse to promote healthy respiratory function.
Black Pepper blends well with
- clary sage
- juniper berry
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
How To Store:
- Store oils out of direct sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Avoid heat sources.
- Keep the cap tightly closed on the bottle.
- Alternatively, store them in an aromatherapy storage box.