Spicy, warm, peppery, musky.
Country of Origin:
PIPER NIGRUM (PEPPER) FRUIT OIL
- Combine one to two drops with fractionated coconut oil to soothe muscles and joints or to warm the skin during cold weather.
- Diffuse or inhale directly to soothe anxious feelings
- Take one to two drops in veggie caps daily when seasonal threats are high.
- Diffuse, or dilute 1 drop and rub over the heart center as desired for emotional support.
- Consider massaging 1-2 drops into the soles of the feet daily, or diffusing as needed for increased energy.
Black Pepper blends well with no other known essential oil.
How To Store:
- Store oils out of direct sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Avoid heat sources.
- Keep the cap tightly closed on the bottle.
- Alternatively, store them in an aromatherapy storage box.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.