1. Use a facial cleanser to remove grease, dirt and makeup from your face;
2. Then dry your face;
3. Spread an appropriate quantity of LAGUNAMOON Black Mask on your face. The layer should be thick enough to cover up your pores. Avoid sensitive areas such as eyes, lips, eyebrows, hairline, and wounds;
4. Let it dry for 20-30 minutes;
5. Peel-off mask starting from the bottom then moving up slowly;
6. Rinse face with water to remove remaining bits of black mask.
At first, rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.