10mL Single Bottle
ZINGIBER OFFICINALE (GINGER) ROOT OIL
- Helps ease indigestion and nausea
- Promotes digestion
- Supports overall digestive health
- Warming to the body
- Empowers us.
- Addresses feelings of powerlessness and patterns of fears of victimization.
- Creates an inner fire and strength to step into the role of leader in one's own life.
- Addresses patterns of courage or fear, scarcity or abundance, and finds the healthy balance between the two sides of the spectrum.
How To Use?
- Use aromatically or topically over the solar plexus (upper abdomen) to stimulate strength and responsibility.
- Inhale directly from the bottle or massage over the lower abdomen (root chakra) to increase a sense of trust, commitment, strength, and fire for life.
- If you are feeling nauseated, put a drop of Ginger in the palm of your hands and inhale.
- Rub 1-2 drops on your stomach or bottom of feet to aid digestion.
Geranium blends well with allspice and citrus oils
How To Store:
- Store oils out of direct sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Avoid heat sources.
- Keep the cap tightly closed on the bottle.
- Alternatively, store them in an aromatherapy storage box.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
SHARE YOUR HAPPY AND BEAUTY MOMENT