1. Crystal clear.
2. Mirror shine finish.
4. No bubbles.
5. No visible impurities.
6. No shrinkage.
Color recognization hole:
The transparent hole on the pen body will help you identify the color quickly, it also can be used as a reminder when the gel polish run out of use.
The nail polish will come out by twisting the bottom clockwise. It is safer and convenient compared with the traditional pressing-out design.
2. Apply a thin layer of LAGUNAMOON Base Coat. Cure under an LED lamp for 30-60 seconds.
3. Apply LAGUNAMOON Color Gel evenly. Cure for 60s under LED lamp.
4. Apply the second layer of LAGUNAMOON Color Gel. Cure.
5. Twist the rotating end of the pen to use more LAGUNAMOON No-Wipe Top Coat. Stop twisting when there is enough gel on the brush.
6. On the first time, the extruded gel should be wiped with a nail towel to achieve an even coverage.
7. Apply LAGUNAMOON No-Wipe Top Coat. Cure for 60-90 seconds.
8. That's it! Enjoy your shiny manicure!