Country of Origin:
SANTALUM ALBUM (SANDALWOOD) OIL
- Promotes healthy, smooth skin
- Reduces the appearance of scars and blemishes
- Enhances mood
- Frequently used in meditation for its grounding and uplifting properties
- Helps one enter the mental and spiritual state for prayer and meditation.
- Calms down the busy mind.
- Alleviates anxiety or worry.
- Promotes relaxation and peace.
- Rub topically on bottom of feet or stomach to help with digestion.
- Diffuse Rosemary, or apply topically to help reduce tension, stress, and fatigue.
- Add a single drop to the hands, rub together, and cup over the mouth and nose to flood the senses for up to a minute to assist with transitioning.
Sandalwood blends well with
How To Store:
- Store oils out of direct sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Avoid heat sources.
- Keep the cap tightly closed on the bottle.
- Alternatively, store them in an aromatherapy storage box.
- Always test for skin sensitivity prior to widespread use and use on the feet when possible.
- Excessive use of any oil can lead to skin sensitization.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.