Warm, spicy, stimulating.
Leaves & Flowers
Country of Origin:
CITRUS BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT ORANGE) PEEL OIL
- Calming and soothing.
- Promotes healthy, clear skin.
Bergamot oil is all about one's sense of self: Self-love, self-worth, self-acceptance, self-judgment, self-hatred.
- Helps us step out of our fears of not being good enough, or our habits of holding back for fear of rejection of "who we are", and helps us to learn to love and accept ourselves.
- Teaches us to find validation within, accept our own authenticity, and not spend so much time worrying about what others will think about it.
- Helps us in processing and releasing fear, criticism, need for approval, shame, and emotional pain.
- Alleviate feelings of failure, inadequacy, inferiority, or worthlessness by helping us step into our own confidence, empowerment, ability to play bigger, self-approval and joyfulness.
- Diffuse in the classroom, at work, or at home when stress levels or tension is high.
- Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits.
- Apply to the feet before bedtime or use with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a calming and relaxing massage.
- Add one to two drops to your favorite skin care product for added cleansing properties.
- For feelings of self-worth, love, and acceptance, inhale directly from a pendant or diffuser, apply several drops to the upper abdomen, or use on the soles of the feet 1-3 times a day.
- To diminish limited beliefs, inhale directly from the bottle several times a day, or apply 1-2 drops over the upper abdomen several times a day while you're moving through your inner work.
- Massage 1-2 drops of bergamot oil into the stomach as needed or with each meal to aid digestion.
Basil blends well with
- ylang ylang.
How To Store:
- Store oils out of direct sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Avoid heat sources.
- Keep the cap tightly closed on the bottle.
- Alternatively, store them in an aromatherapy storage box.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.