10mL Single Bottle
Fresh, strong mint.
Country of Origin:
MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) OIL
- Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing
- Alleviates stomach upset
- Uplifts and rejuvenates the heart and mind.
- Rise above stress, pain, sadness, or fear.
- Regain the sense of zest and joy for life.
- Helps those experiencing grief, hopelessness, and even pessimism.
How To Use?
- Rather than grabbing an unhealthy snack mid afternoon, re-energize by applying Peppermint to the palms of hands and deeply inhaling.
- Use a drop or two on your temples to help enhance mental clarity.
Peppermint blends well with
How To Store:
- Store oils out of direct sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Avoid heat sources.
- Keep the cap tightly closed on the bottle.
- Alternatively, store them in an aromatherapy storage box.
- Can cause the eyes to water, even when the oil is near but not in the eye.
- Use with caution if you're pregnant or nursing as oil of peppermint can decrease lactation.If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician.
- Always test for skin sensitivity prior to widespread use and use on the feet when possible.
- Excessive use of any oil can lead to skin sensitization.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.