10mL Single Bottle
Extraction by Expression
Country of Origin:
VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL
- Cleanses and purifies
- Beneficial for oily skin issues
- Supports healthy metabolism
- Helps reduce mental and physical fatigue
- Supports one's own sense of self-love and approval, especially in regards to loving and honoring our bodies.
- Helps a person hold their body in gratitude for all it does, treat it with honor and care, and therefore encourage healthy habits out of a sense of love, instead of self-hatred.
- Alleviates anxiousness, bad moods, or stress, all of which impact our hormones and thus our weight.
How To Use?
- Diffuse to sharpen focus while studying or reading.
- Apply to insect bites or minor irritations. For sensitive skin, dilute with fractionated coconut oil.
- Apply to fatigued or sore muscles and joints.
- Diffuse or apply topically to help clear congested areas.
- For performance Stress, add to bath water, drop several drops in your water, diffuse, or massage over the solar plexus to balance the sense of self.
Grapefruit?blends well with
- ylang ylang
How To Store:
- Store oils out of direct sunlight, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Avoid heat sources.
- Keep the cap tightly closed on the bottle.
- Alternatively, store them in an aromatherapy storage box.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- As with all citrus essential oils, avoid contact with direct sunlight for 12+ hours after use.
- Always test for skin sensitivity prior to widespread use and use on the feet when possible.
- Excessive use of any oil can lead to skin sensitization.